is the list of all web pages which should
be available at this address (i.e. from this
server), arranged by language (in 8 languages).
It represents a more frequently updated version
of "Menu 1". Choose below the page that interests
you by dragging scroll bars, then click on this
web page to run it:
(The same list can also be displayed
from "Menu 1" by clicking
Here is the list of addresses of all
totaliztic web sites that still worked
at the date of the most recent update
of this web page. At each of these addresses
should be available all totaliztic web pages
listed in "Menu 1" or
including also their different language versions
(i.e. versions in languages:
Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian,
Greek or Russian.) Thus firstly select
the address which you wish to open by dragging
scroll bars in small window below, then click on
this address to run it. When opens the web
page which represents this address, then choose
from its "Manu 1" or
the web page which interests you and click on it
to view that page:
(The above list can also be displayed
from "Menu 1" by clicking
philosophy of totalizm,
and the resulting from it the new so-called
"totaliztic science" (i.e. this new science
which is defined in item #C4 from the
separate web page named
teach us, that nothing
perfect can be created in a single flash of
someone's genius, but everything
have to be painstakingly developed through
continuous improvements and through removal
of pre-committed errors. This rule applies
also to the statute of the new political "party
of totalizm" which is to take on its shoulders
a huge burden of creation from the very beginning
of yet another political system that will be able
to provide happiness to all its citizens. Therefore,
the statute of that party must be created gradually
by all its members, through continuous improvements
and the elimination of their previous mistakes.
However, in order such a gradual development
could be started, one needs a preliminary draft
of this statute, from which one can start the
discussion and further refinement of it. This
web page provides such a most initial, and thus
still a highly imperfect, statute for the discussion
and for further improvements.
Introductory information of this web page:
What is the goal of this web page:
The major goal of this web page is to present
a proposal of the statute for a new
political "party of totalizm".
In other words, this web page proposes the
statute for a completely new political party,
which opposite to all other parties already
in existence, is based on the finding of the
new "totaliztic science",
which states that
humans are highly imperfect creatures.
(Notice that all political parties to-date founded
their work on the
assumption that people are perfect
beings. Therefore all to-date political parties
do NOT introduced into their statutes the build-in
safeguards which would reassure that all outcomes
of their work are protected against consequences
of the human imperfections.)
This finding of the "totaliztic science" stating that
"people are highly imperfect creatures", causes
that one amongst most vital tasks of the new
political "party of totalizm" becomes such
rebuilding of our lives, that everything starts
to contain safeguards against consequences
of the human imperfections - as this is explained
more comprehensively on the totaliztic web page named
STATUTE OF THE POLITICAL "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
I. GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS
Name, logo, legal foundations, and the location of the political "party of totalizm": 1. The political "party of totalizm" - in the further parts called the "party of totalizm" or "the party", is a political party. The "party of totalizm" utilises the abbreviation "TOT". The graphical symbol of the party of totalizm is presented on the "Fig. #B1" included.
2. The name and symbols of the party of totalizm are defined and accepted by the national assembly of the members called the "central convention".
3. The party of totalizm operates and shapes its structures on the basis of currently prevailing laws, especially laws concerning political parties, and according to this statute.
4. The headquarters of the party of totalizm is the capitol city of the nation.
II. GOALS AND METHODS OF ACTION
Goals of the party of totalizm: 1. To accomplish the primary goal of totalizm, means to work out the situation when
every citizen who lives in the area of influence of this party will receive a chance for the maximisation of happiness.
2. To strive towards additional accomplishing in the future the long-term goals of the philosophy of moral totalizm, which include (amongst others):
(a) the formation of social, political, and economical conditions which would allow to eventuate the situation when every citizen
who lives in the area of influence of this party would obtain a chance for continuous increase the level of his or her happiness -
including the giving to everyone a chance for accomplishing the level of happiness in which he or she could continually maintain the state of totaliztic nirvana;
(b) the technical defeating death and giving to people infinitively long lives through lifting of human awareness (e.g. lifting the awareness of the proof that time elapses in jumps described in item #A1 of the web page
timevehicle.htm - about time, time travel, and time vehicles
and depending on noticing in daylight the apparent reversal of the direction of rotation of spinning objects),
and also through lifting the level of science and technology (especially the knowledge of the so-called
Oscillatory Chambers of the third generation
which are devices able to shift time back) up to the situation when the entire society governed by the party of totalizm willingly and enthusiastically is going to undertake the construction of
which allow people to defeat death and live forever through the repetitive shifting back to years of their youth;
(c) the accomplishing the atmosphere, conditions, and legal environment that are required to reward through shifting back to years of their youth
with the use of time vehicles only these people which accomplished the state of continuous nirvana, and in this way reassuring that
the society as a whole will accomplish the access to the version of immortality experienced in conditions of everlasting happiness.
3. Continuous lifting in the society the level of happiness of individual people, which is expressed by (amongst others)
the lifting the access to such searched for quantities of our lives as:
- the level of morality;
- availability of work;
- individual happiness;
- awareness of the destructiveness of addictions and other social evils;
- and other factors which improve the quality of life in the nation.
4. To eliminate from the society:
- forced labour and wherever applicable to replace it with the voluntarily labour;
- the endangering of safety of people;
- lack of goals in life;
- bans and limitations imposed on law obeying citizens;
- secrets and limitations over the access of citizens to reliable information of a public nature;
- negative models of behaviour;
- and other factors which worsen the quality of life of the nation.
5. To promote the development of these directions of scientific research, which so-far were discriminated while they contain a potential for the civilisational advanced of the humanity.
6. To simplify and to improve the existing:
- systems of governing the country;
- public heath system;
- assistance in loosing additions.
7. To form the postulated by the philosophy of totalizm social structures, organisations, and methods of acting which are to guarantee the continuous improvement of just, consistent, responsible, equal, and friendly treating of all citizens.
8. The moral, civilisational, and economical development of the nation.
9. To support the development of new forms of democracy, obedience of laws, and peaceful coexistence within the nation, amongst all neighbours, and on the entire planet.
10. The active participation in the political life of the nation, aimed at the improvement of this life and on the prosperity of the nation.
11. To exert influence on the activities of the government and on the situation of the nation via all methods available in democracy that are agreeable with the law.
12. To delegate candidates for posts in governmental and administrative institutions, and to direct and supervise activities these candidates.
Philosophical foundations of the "party of totalizm": 1. For its philosophical foundation the political party of totalizm openly adopts
the finding of the "totaliztic science" stating that "people are intentionally created by
as highly imperfect creatures". Basing on this finding, the "party of totalizm"
acknowledges that the path to accomplishing goals that it assumed for itself leads through
a continuous effort of gradual building-in to practically every area of human activities various
safeguards which are to protect outcomes of human works against all human imperfections -
as the "totaliztic science" explains this in presentations from the web page named
In turn the work of these safeguards is to cause, that standards of living of all people are to gradually
be lifted, because imperfect individuals are to be deprived opportunities to spoil and destroy these standards.
Principles of totalizm that are utilised by the "party of totalizm": 1. The creation of moral and political system of public reinforcement, which enable each citizen to earn the state of nirvana and the continual maintaining this state.
2. Pedantic obedience of moral laws that are already known - in the form in which these laws are described by the philosophy of totalizm.
3. Personal responsibility of members and officers of the party of totalizm for political decisions undertaken by these people.
4. Implementation in real life the dominating wishes of the nation expressed via members of the "party of totalizm".
Principles from beyond totalizm for the implementation of which the party of totalizm is devoted: 1. The equality of all citizens in face of county and law, independently of their: gender, race, age, religion, wealth, profession, position, etc., unless for vital reasons it is differentiated by the existing law.
2. The independence of science from the government and from the political system, the freedom of scientists to select the topic of their research, and the scientific equality of all topics of research and all areas of potential research.
3. The obliging of the country to take care of its citizens through reassuring their safety, peace, moral atmosphere of the society which rewards moral behaviour and condemns immorality, decent living conditions, food, medical care, clean air, water, and the environment, free education, and the right for free speaking out the views.
4. The right of every individual citizen to decent means of living (i.e. either reassuring the work and appropriate income for everyone, or supplying everyone with means of living).
5. Aligning the activity of the "party of totalizm" with current laws, statute of the party, resolutions of the members, and decisions of the party officers.
6. Obedience towards principles of democratic decision making described by the statute.
III. THE STAND OF "PARTY OF TOTALIZM" IN MATTERS OF FAITH, RELIGIONS, GOD, ETC.
The stand and principles in matters of faith, religion, God, etc.: 1. The promotion of reliable and secular research on all subjects relating to God, soul, other world, miracles, supernatural phenomena, etc., and the promotion of the open and unambiguous dissemination of outcomes of these research amongst all interested people.
2. The recognition of rights of every person for treating the matters of God, faith, church, views (in this atheistic), etc., exclusively as the private matter of every citizen.
3. The separation of religion, faith, and church from the government, and the secularization of all governmental institutions.
4. The balancing of the obligatory education so as to accomplish the equilibrium between atheistic scientific views and religious views. This balancing is to be aimed at the elimination of the present monopole of views exclusively atheistic promoted by present official science, and also elimination of views exclusively religious disseminated by some present religious schools. It should be obtained through inclusion to programs of obligatory education e.g. the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, proof for the existence of God, secular knowledge about God, and also the inclusion of the basic knowledge on the subject of philosophies and key statements of at least 5 most populous religions on Earth.
5. The inclusion of churches and religious institutions onto the list of carriers of culture and tradition of the nation which require the same care and assistance as other similar carriers, e.g. as historic buildings, museums, libraries, etc.
6. The prevention of discrimination or punishment of anyone on the basis of religious beliefs, faith, and other inner attitudes which do NOT manifest themselves externally in actions that would be contradictive to morality, to the prevailing laws, to health, hygiene and safety, or to cultural traditions of a given nation.
People entitled to membership in the "party of totalizm": 1. Every person who lives permanently in the area included to the territory of competence of any branch of the "party of totalizm" is entitled to become a member of this party, if this person: (a) is at least 18 years old, (b) he or she accepted the statute and program of this party, and (c) it is NOT belonging to any category listed below which would disqualify it from the entitlement to become a member.
2. CANNOT become a member of the "party of totalizm" any adult person which can be qualified to at least to one amongst categories listed below:
1) got publicly known for the undertaking an action that demonstrates a legally unacceptable breaking of moral laws, which influenced harmfully fate of people other than this person,
2) is included into the list of members of any other political party,
3) exceeded that age of 75 years old,
4) was declared mentally unfit (partially or completely),
5) was deprived of public rights by the legal verdict of courts of law,
6) was excluded from the list of members of the "party of totalizm" by the decision of "Statute Commission" of any branch of this party.
Accepting new members by the "party of totalizm": 1. A "member-organiser" of the "party of totalizm" becomes every adult person of a moral character which is entitled to the membership of this party and which is able to demonstrate the knowledge of the philosophy of totalizm and which voluntarily included his or hers personal data, the PESEL number, and signature, to the list of required (1000) members-organisers of this party that is needed for the legal registration of the "party of totalizm".
2. A "member" of the "party of totalizm" becomes every adult person of a moral character that is entitled to membership in this party if he or she correctly fills in and signed the membership declaration, and if he or she is declared for this declaration by two other introducing members of this party, who accept for this person the responsibility of the referees of his or hers moral character.
3. A "honorary member" of the "party of totalizm" becomes every adult person that is entitled to the membership in this party, which in reward for some exceptional actions devoted for the good of some branch of this party is lifted to the honour of a "honorary member" of that branch via a secretive voting during a convention of members of that branch.
Rights, duties, and privileges of members of the "party of totalizm": 1. Members of the "party of totalizm" have the duty to:
1) obey the statute and implement in life decisions of the governing bodies of the "party of totalizm",
2) implementing commands (received in writing from the governing bodies of a given branch not later that 14 days before the deadline specified for implementation of a given command) - after personal verification that these commands do NOT run against the statute of the "party of totalizm" nor against the content of moral laws. In case of finding that any received command is contradictive to the statute of party or to the content of moral laws, members have the right and duty to consult this command with the "statutory commission", before the authority of that commission they formally refuse the completion of a given party command. This consultation and refusal of the implementing must be done before the deadline given for the completing a given command.
3) watch carefully the life in which they take part, detect imperfections and problems that decrease the quality of that life, work out manners in which these imperfections and problems could be removed by the "party of totalizm", and write down to the "register of improvements" of their branch, proposals for ways of removing these imperfections and problems,
4) regular paying membership fees in their own branch, means in the branch to which a given member is assigned,
5) active participation in conventions of own branch of the "party of totalizm", and in conventions of the branch of a higher instance to which a given member was delegated to represent in there the mandate of his or her own branch,
6) moral acting in the private and public life, so that the good name of the "party of totalizm" is not tarnished by this member.
2. Members of the "party of totalizm" have the rights to:
1) shape their own electoral programme of the "party of totalizm",
2) mandate to vote in all conventions of their own branch,
3) electing and being elected to governing bodies of the "party of totalizm" on principles defined by the current statute of this party,
4) benefit from all rewards, privileges, and honours that members can receive for their service for the "party of totalizm",
3. Members-organisers and honorary members of the "party of totalizm" can be rewarded with additional privileges which are defined by the extension of statute from their branch. These privileges include at least:
1) release from the duty of paying membership fees,
2) placing in a honorary register of rewards granted to members of this party, or to the register of members-organisers of this party, and
3) the lack of upper age limit for their membership (i.e. they can become members of this party, or continue their membership, after ecxeeding the age of 75 years old),
4) members-organisers are also eligible to all privileges granted to long-term members, independently how many years passed since the date of organising the "party of totalizm",
5) honorary members are released from all duties that result from the membership in this party, although they retain all the rights and privileges that result from this membership.
Registers of: members, rewards, punishments, improvements: 1. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" is arranging for 4 registers. These are following registers: (1) members of a given branch, (2) rewards granted to outstanding members, (3) punishments issued to members, (4) improvements suggested by members of a given branch. Wherever it is possible these registers should have an electronic form (i.e. form of computer files).
2. Every member of the "party of totalizm" is assigned to a specific branch of this party. All activities of members are concentrating around actions of that particular branch. The area of permanent residence of a given member must lie in the range of competences of a given branch.
3. Each branch of the "party of totalizm" has and updates its own register of members that belong to this branch and that is based on membership declarations.
4. Each branch of the "party of totalizm" has and updates its own register of rewards and punishments, in which are written all rewards and punishments issued to members of this branch.
5. Presidents of all branches that belong to a given branch, or these members of such subordinate branches to whom formally was delegated the representation of their branch on the convention of the branch of a higher rank, have legal rights of members of a given branch. Thus they are written, and also have rights to write into, all registers of a given branch of the higher instance.
6. Templates for registers of members, rewards, punishments, improvements, and also requirements imposed onto their update, are issued by the secretary of the central branch of the "party of totalizm".
7. Once a year, a given branch of the "party of totalizm" sends to the secretary of the central branch the updated version of its registers of members, while on the request of the central branch, also registers of rewards, punishments, improvements.
8. The content of the register of improvements should be made available to ordinary citizens of the local community, if they ask for it.
9. It is encouraged that the governing body of subsequent branches utilise in their activities the newest accomplishments of the technology, e.g. internet. For example, if the level of expertise in a given branch allows it, the branch should have its own internet web page with the assistance of which it is going to communicate its activities to members and to the local community.
Termination of memberships in the "party of totalizm": 1. Membership in the "party of totalizm" extinguishes in following cases:
1) resignation in writing of a given member,
2) voluntarily suspension of someone's own membership e.g. because of leaving the country for a longer period of time and thus being unable to pay membership fees and to fulfil membership duties (voluntarily suspended members do NOT pay the membership fees),
3) accomplishing the age of 75 years, with the exception to cases when a given member was rewarded with the honorary membership, or is the member-organiser of this party,
4) death of given the member,
5) removal from the register of members,
6) excluding from the membership of the party.
2. A member of the "party of totalizm" at any moment is allowed to resign in writing from the membership in this party. He or she is NOT obliged to give reasons for this resignation.
3. A member of the "party of totalizm" at any moment is allowed to suspend his membership for important reasons. For the suspending of ones own membership must be applied in writing. The suspending is confirmed by the president with the appropriate note on the membership declaration.
4. A member of the "party of totalizm" can be excluded from this party for failing to fulfil his or her duties and obligations.
5. A member of the "party of totalizm" can be excluded from this party for failing to obey the party statute, for a disobedience to governing body of the party, for acting in manner that is inappropriate for members of that party, or for acting in immoral or disgraceful manner.
Rewarding members of the "party of totalizm" for their accomplishments: 1. Conventions and the governing body of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" can reward and honour their members for accomplishments earned by these members, in any way that they decide and that lies in their capabilities and in the range of their competences.
2. It is highly recommended that conventions and governing bodies in branches of the "party of totalizm" use their rights to reward, in order to express their understanding for difficult conditions and for additional amounts of work that members of their branch voluntarily accept for themselves. The rewarding of members of this party should also be one amongst ways of tightening the friendly ties between various members of a given branch and their families. In ideal circumstances all members of a given branch should be like a large family which voluntarily carries out common activities and provides the model of a social coexistence for the rest of community. To the matters of rewarding is delegated a special, third in hierarchy officer for matters of everyday activities. To his duties belong, amongst others, the organising meetings for rewarding and organising all gatherings which have the form of rewards for members and their families (i.e. field trips, picnics, social barbeques, cultural gatherings, trips to theatres or concerts, vacations and social gatherings, sightseeing expeditions, visiting historic places and museums, Christmas trees for children, etc., etc.).
3. Members-organisers are automatically rewarded for their vital contribution into the organisation of the party with the life-long membership of the party and with the instant inclusion into the list of long-term members of the party.
4. All rewards and honours granted to individual members of a given branch should be recorded into a special "registers of rewards" of this branch, while references to these rewards should be recorded on membership declarations of rewarded persons, and also to the membership declarations of both introductory members who recommended a moral character of a given rewarded person.
Punishing of members of the "party of totalizm" after disciplinary proceedings or after failing to properly carry out their duties: 1. The "party of totalizm" symbolically recognises all its members as soldiers who voluntarily and exclusively in a moral manner fight for the better tomorrow for their country, nation, and for the entire humanity. Similarly like from soldiers, the party expects the devotion and discipline amongst its members in fulfilling the party duties that were delegated to them.
2. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" can issue in writing a warning to these members of its branch who displayed the lack of party discipline, or who in any other way broke the statements of the statute of this party.
3. The president can remove a given party member from the "register of members" of a given branch in case of not-fulfilling the duty of paying membership fees for the duration of longer than 6 months from the date of earlier request to pay, or if the member was absent in 3 (or more) conventions of this branch and did NOT excuse in writing reasons for this absence. From the decision of the president interested member can appeal to the "statutory commission" of this branch within the duration of 14 days since it was delivered. After the removal from the "register of members" a given member has no right to fill up the membership declaration again and to become a member of the "party of totalizm", until the date of expiry of cadence of the president who caused the removal of this member.
4. The "statutory commission" of a given branch can suggest a disciplinary exclusion of a given person from the party membership. The decision to exclude from membership must be forwarded in writing to a given member. A member has the right to appeal to a higher instance from such an exclusion within 14 days from the date of receiving the order of exclusion.
5. The exclusion of a member of the "party of totalizm" is carried out on the recommendation of the "statutory commission", or also in the result of a secret voting during a convention of members of a given branch. About the decision to exclude a member must be notified by the "statutory commission".
6. In the situation when the decision of the "statutory commission" of a given branch is difficult for some reasons, and also in other justified circumstances, the decision about the exclusion of a member can be made by the "statutory commission" of the central branch.
7. From the decision to exclude from the "party of totalizm" a given member can appeal to the "statutory commission" of the higher rank branch, or to the "statutory commission" of the central branch, within 14 days from the delivery of the decision to exclude.
8. If two or more members that were recommended by a introductory member is excluded from this party, also a given introductory member is automatically excluded from the "party of totalizm" for the "introduction to the party people that display doubtful character or immoral behaviour".
9. All punishments that are issued to members of a given branch must be written to a special "register of punishments" of this branch, while references to these punishments are written to membership declarations of punished members and also introductory members who recommended the moral character of given punished person.
Freezing and unfreezing activity of members of the "party of totalizm": 1. The freezing and unfreezing of activities of the "party of totalizm is a safety mechanism intended to make difficult or impossible the inner (secretive) sabotage of activities of this party and to overcome impasses of the activities of that party. If it is NOT defined otherwise by the freezing person, the freezing is for the duration of the cadence of the one that freezes. The frozen members of this party maintain all passive rights and privileges of membership, but preventively are deprived the right to vote, to take active part in discussions, to ask questions, and to comment someone's speeches. The presence of frozen members on conventions and working meetings is NOT required for the obtaining the "quorum".
2. The president has the right to freeze the activities of any member, officer, or member of the "statutory commission" of his branch, about which he has a based on facts suspicions that a given member tries to secretly sabotage the activities of a given branch. In justified circumstances the president has also the right to order the vacating the meeting hall or convention hall by all frozen members. In cases when the frozen members refuse to leave the hall voluntarily, officers of the "statutory commission" have then duties to remove them from the hall.
3. The convention of all members of a given branch has the right to freeze the president of this branch. Simultaneously with this freezing the convention must indicate who is to replace the frozen president in fulfilling his duties. In justified cases the convention has the right to order the vacating the hall by all frozen members (including the frozen president).
4. The president and the convention have also rights to temporary or permanent unfreezing the activities of previously frozen members of president. After such unfreezing these members are gaining all rights that were frozen because of their freezing.
5. The fact and duration of freezing and unfreezing, and also the justification of the freezer for reasons to freeze or defreeze, the currently managing president has the duty to write into the membership declaration of a frozen member.
6. The freezing (and also temporally unfreezing) of activities, expires automatically after the end of the period of time for which these were defined.
7. The freezing and unfreezing of activities of members do NOT represent a punishment nor reward, and in NO case can be treated as punishment or reward. It is just a friendly prevention activity taken in crisis situations and aimed at more effective and more disciplined work of branches of the "party of totalizm", on the cooling down emotions, and on cutting down fruitless discussions, ceasing arguing, etc., etc.
V. GOVERNING BODIES OF THE "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
The organizational structure of the "party of totalizm": 1. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has exactly the same organisation. Namely, every branch has its own statute, its owner, president, officers, the "statutory commission", and members. Every branch receives from the branch that establishes it appropriate territory of competence on which it is to act.
2. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has the right to create subordinate branches, to which it delegates the responsibility and competence for a strictly defined fragment of the own territory of competence.
3. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has also the right to remove the previously created subordinate branches, if the convention of its members approves such a removal with a secret voting.
4. All branches of the "party of totalizm" are organised into a hierarchical structure, which in computer sciences is called a "tree". In this structure the highest instance is the central branch, the territory of competence of which includes all areas on which this party extends its activities (i.e. the territory of the entire country). The central branch creates (and removes - if this is required) all subordinate branches of a lower instance, assigning to these the selected sections of its own area of competence (e.g. provinces). In turn these branches of a lower instance create (and when necessary - also remove) their own subordinate branches of still lower instance, for which they assign sections of their own territories. These are entitled to create branches of even lower instances, etc., etc.
5. The statute of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is every document which regulates all matters of the activities of that branch, which acknowledges the specific circumstances and conditions of operation of a given branch, and which in every item is NOT contradictive morally to the statute that is accepted for the entire "party of totalizm" by members of the central branch of this party. In typical situations this statute can be a copy of the statute for the central branch of the party.
6. The legal owner of every branch of the "party of totalizm" is the convention (a general assembly) of all members of a given branch and delegates from subordinate branches. This convention confirms the statute of a given branch, and also democratically elects the president of that branch in a secret voting, as well as elects the entire governing body described by its statute (i.e. officers, the "statutory commission", and possible candidates for governmental elections - if for these candidates are NOT nominate automatically the president and officers of a given branch). The convention decides also about general fate of a given branch. The president of a given branch are responsible primarily to the convention, and secondary to governing bodies of branches of the higher instances.
7. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is a person responsible for all aspects of activities of that branch. It is an equivalent of a "director" or "CEO" from the industry. It represents the branch externally in all matters - unless he decides to delegate this representation onto selected from his officers. He also automatically becomes a candidate of this branch for a governmental election - unless he decides to delegate his candidacy to some amongst his officers. The statute of a given branch can delegate automatically a selected fragment of responsibilities of the president to indicated officers of the branch.
8. Officers of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" are people to which is permanently delegated authority over areas of competence defined for them by the statute. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" should have a minimal number of officers which in addition to the president is required for efficient operation of this branch. It is permissible to organise branches of the third or further instances (e.g. on the level of a factory of a township) which do NOT have any officers, although they need to have the "statutory commission".
9. The "statutory commission" of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is an organ composed of at least three people, which guards the obedience to the statute and morality in all activities of that branch. It statutory verifies and confirms the coincidence of decisions of the president and officers of this branch with the statute, moral laws, prevailing country laws, etc. The commission, amongst others, has the right to suspend and to exclude members of the branch.
10. Members of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" are all members of the "party of totalizm" that placed their membership declarations in this branch, plus delegates from all subordinate branches that belong to a given branch. Delegates to a given branch are presidents of all branches that were created by a given branch, or officers that were delegated by these presidents to represent mandate of their branches.
Cadence of the governing bodies of the "party of totalizm": 1. The cadence of all governing bodies of the "party of totalizm" extends for five years.
2. Before finishing their cadence the outgoing governing bodies have the duty to organise and to implement an election for the next cadence.
3. Mandates of all delegates and representatives of the "party of totalizm" also extend to five years starting from the date when they were elected to their roles.
Territory of competence of a given branch of the "party of totalizm": 1. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has a "territory of competence" assigned to it. This territory is an area on which this branch is designated to concentrate its activities, and for which its activities have the legal power. The assigning of the territory of competence is carried out by the branch which is one step (immediately) higher than a given branch.
2. The territory of competence for the central (country wide) branch of the "party of totalizm" includes the entire country.
3. In order to facilitate the administration of subsequent branches, the territories of competence assigned to these branches should coincide with the administrative borders, or with electoral districts, established by government of the country.
4. Subsequent branches of the "party of totalizm" can voluntarily take under their sponsorship, or the higher rank branch can assign to them, a group intellect which is located beyond the borders of the country (i.e. some other country, island, race, continent, etc.). For this intellect the branch can perform the function of a link and facilitator with the "party of totalizm", and also a moral sponsor, helper, teacher, promoter, defender against immoral threats from inside or outside, etc., etc.
"Conventions" (general assembles) of members - as actual owners of subsequent branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. The highest authority for the central branch of the "party of totalizm" is the convention (general assembly) of members of the central branch of the "party of totalizm" and the delegates from all subordinate branches. In the legal sense the convention is an owner of the entire "party of totalizm" and has the right to decide about all aspects of this party.
2. The highest authority of every other branch of the "party of totalizm" is the convention (general assembly) of all members of this branch and delegates from branches that are subordinate to this branch. In the legal sense this convention is the owner of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" and has the right to decide about all aspects of this branch.
3. The convention is a formal assembly on which the presence of members and delegates is compulsory. It must be clearly distinguished from working meetings or social gatherings of members of this branch on which the presence is always voluntary. The central purpose of convention and the most vital goal for which it is organised is to take the most important decisions with the common wisdom of all its participants, and also to carry out elections. However, the convention should also be used for other purposes, e.g. for reporting activities of governing bodies and highlighting accomplishments and activities, for discussing future directions, strategies, principles of operation, etc. Conventions, however, should NOT be used for financial gains, e.g. by imposing any entrance tickets, or compulsory payments of the participants.
4. Delegates for the convention of a given branch that have mandates for voting are all members written into the "register of members" of this branch, and additionally also presidents of all subordinate branches of the "party of totalizm" that were created by a given branch, or these members from such subordinate branches which their presidents delegated their mandates. The cadence of a delegate of a given branch for the convention of the branch of a higher instance extends to the entire period of the cadence of a given president.
5. The convention has the power of voting if participates in it at least 51% of mandate carriers for a given convention. If for a convention arrives less than 51% of quorum entitled for voting according tot he "register of members", the convention must be dissolved and called again with the deadline not earlier than after 14 days.
6. In case of the necessity of dissolving a given convention because of the lack of "quorum", the president of a given branch should carry out the required deleting from the register of members of this branch before the deadline of the next convention of this branch, so that in the next convention the quorum is established on the basis of an updated "register of members".
7. The convention decides democratically via a secretive voting about all aspects of the branch that lie in the area of its competency and that re subjected to voting by bodies that are entitled for this. It also includes the democratic elections to governing bodies of the next cadence.
8. The convention is called on the request of the "statutory commission" or the president of a given branch. The exact date of the next convention determines the "statutory commission" or a voting during the previous convention. Apart for the critical cases, calling the convention of a given branch should NOT occur more frequently than once per year. The participation of members and delegates in conventions of their branch belongs to main duties of membership in the "party of totalizm".
9. Dates of conventions of subsequent instances should be selected in distances not shorter than one month from each other. In this way outcomes of conventions of lower instances can be reported by delegates and subjected for voting on conventions of branches of higher instances. For example, if the convention of the central branch is planed for December of a given year, then conventions of provincial branches should assembly not later than in November, conventions of towns and electoral districts not later than in October, etc., etc.
Voting during a convention of the "party of totalizm": 1. The voting is the most vital component of every convention. With the use of voting members of a given branch and delegates to this branch express their group will, draw the inspiration from their common wisdom, and execute their democratic rights. For voting at a convention are subjected all decision of the branch, which lie outside of the decision competence of elected governing body of this branch. Voting should be well prepared and efficiently carried out, so that it does NOT discourage nor waste time of the participants of the convention.
2. The convention expresses its will democratically via a secret voting on every matter that is placed in front of it for deciding. If an individual statute of a given branch does NOT state it differently, the matter subjected for voting is considered to be accepted if FOR it votes not less than 51% of members and delegates of a given convention that carry valid voting mandates.
3. If outcomes of voting are inconclusive for some reasons, then the convention may decide to carry out more than one sessions of voting over a given matter. In case of impasse the convention may also try to reformulate the mater that is voted in order to receive a more conclusive outcomes.
4. The matters subjected for voting on a given convention can be proposed by every member and every delegate for a given convention. Members who do NOT perform any function in elected governing bodies must however propose their matter for voting via the ":statutory commission" of a given branch.
5. All matters that are designated for voting in a given convention should be made available in their final formulation to carriers of voting mandates not later than 14 days before the date of the convention. (For example, these can be published on the web page of a given branch, published in the press, or their final formulation can be send by post to carriers of voting mandates). In this way the voters receive time for making up their mind and for asking their conscience in each voted matter, for personal analysis of a given matter, for asking their friends and interested people, and also for "lobbying" of specific decisions amongst other voters. However, it is NOT permitted to "lobby", convince, or try to influence voting in any way, in the very day of convention, although voters have rights to publicly ask questions before voting addressed to the person who proposed a given matter for voting at the convention.
6. The final formulation of every matter subjected for voting on a given convention (with exception of lists of candidates for election) should be worded in such a manner that their deciding should take the character of reply "YES" (FOR), or "NO" (AGAINST).
7. For every post included into the election must be proposed at least two candidates. One of them can be a person who held this post during the previous cadence. During the election voters must also have the right to select still other option that the two proposed candidates, e.g. to choose the option "none from the proposed candidates".
8. If the final formulation of any matter or any list of candidates subjected for voting must be defined in the duration less that 14 days before the date of voting, e.g. it results from the discussion at the convention itself, then before this matter is subjected for voting it must be voted the question whether the convention is ready to vote on this matter in such short notice for thinking it over. If a given matter is NOT accepted for voting, then it needs to await for a next convention, or the decision about it is moved to the president of a given branch.
Presidents of branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. The president of the central branch of the "party of totalizm" is a person elected by the central convention of the "party of totalizm" in a secret voting, to whom passed is the responsibility for everyday administration of the activities of the entire party and the responsibility for all decisions of this party.
2. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is a person elected by members of that branch in a secret voting, to whom passed is the responsibility for everyday administration of the activities of this branch and the responsibility for all decisions of this branch.
3. All decisions of the president of a given branch must be coinciding with the statute of that branch. The responsibility for this coinciding assumes the "statutory commission".
4. Presidents take the personal responsibility for all aspects of the activities of the branch that they supervise which lie in the area of their competence. They also have the right to passive insight to decisions, activities and documentation of all subordinate officers (but without the right to influence these decisions of their officers, for which these officers take their own personal responsibility). They also have the right of a passive insight to meetings of the subordinate "statutory commission" (but without the right to influence the decisions of the commission).
5. Presidents legally represent outside their branches in all matters that require representing.
6. Within 14 days from the date of appearance of a new writing in the "register of improvements" of a given branch, the president of this branch has the duty to explain in addition to this writing what steps were taken to implement a given improvement. In turn when this improvement is implemented, they also have the duty to write this in the register of improvements to explain what are outcomes of this implementation.
7. The president of a given branch have the right to issue to any member tasks to be completed. These tasks must however limit themselves to matters that are subjects of activities of a given branch. (I.e. presidents have no rights to issue commands which are somehow contradictive, or do not serve, the activities carried out by the given branch.)
8. Presidents of given branches, or the entire "party of totalizm", have the right to delegate in writing a section of their responsibilities, rights, and decision making, to other members of this party. This delegating can either be imposed by the content of the statute of a given branch - and then it is automatic, or takes the power via a writing decision of these presidents. After delegating a given section of their responsibilities, the person which take this responsibility is personally responsible for all decisions that it makes (but the president maintains the right to a passive insight to these decisions and their documentation).
Officers of branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. The statute of every branch decides about a number and the area of competence of officers of this branch.
2. In order to avoid bureaucracy, the maximal number of officers which a given branch can have in support of the work of their president, is 7. Each of these officers have a number in the hierarchy. Areas of competence of each officer can be as follows:
1) Finances. His competences: finances, membership fees, assets, accountancy, taxes, trade, incomes. The financial officer is responsible practically for all decisions that concern finances and assets of a given branch.
2) Secretariat. His competences: registers, documentation, archives, history, library, flow of information, statistics, post, correspondence, internet.
3) Life. His competence: coexistence of people, rewarding, punishment, human resources, membership, society, citizens, religion, faith, law, justice, statute, polis, traffic, passenger communication, accidents, prisons, flats, buildings.
4) Knowledge. His competences: education, teaching, science, research, schools, universities, granting rights based on qualifications.
5) Production. His competences: production, technology, mining, natural resources, energy and non-polluting generation of energy, economic development, management, farming, infrastructure.
6) Environment. His competences: universe, cosmos, planets, Earth, territory, land, living creatures, animals, forests, nature, farming production, food, air, water, oceans.
7) Country. His competences: coexistence with neighbour countries, peace, diplomacy, embassies and consulates, international matters, army, defence, intelligence.
"Statutory commissions" in branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. To the duties of the "statutory commission" belong:
1) Reassuring that all decisions taken by the president, officers, and members of a given branch are agreeable with the statute of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" as well as in the spirit of the philosophy of totalizm.
2) Making decisions in all controversial matters and in all arguments.
3) Exclusion of members of the "party of totalizm" in the area of competence of a given commission.
4) Determining of dates of conventions and also organising and supervising these conventions and elections, including the elections for governing bodies of the next cadence.
5) Reassuring that all registers of a given branch are updated and have "backups" that are well protected from a destruction, and in this way preventing the destruction of registers.
VI. FUNCTIONING OF THE "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
Everyday activities of the "party of totalizm": 1. Members of the "party of totalizm" express their trust in morality, wisdom, level of expertise, experience, foresight,, and the level of responsibility of specific people by electing these people to appropriate positions in the governing bodies of this party.
2. Presidents and officers on positions of responsibility in the "party of totalizm", that are provided with the credit of trust of their members by being elected to these positions, take all decisions that lie in the area and territory of their competence, and run the apparatus which implement these decisions in real life. Wherever it is possible, the decision making should be carried out in consultations with the interested members of the party in order to enrich these with the group wisdom of these members.
3. Every decision taken by the president or an officer of the "party of totalizm", which affects at least one person other than this president or officer, must be registered somewhere in an appropriate written form.
4. Presidents and officers of the "party of totalizm" take a personal responsibility for all decisions that they make.
5. All decisions about which it is estimated that are going to affect between 500 to 5000 people, before the implementation must be rectified by the "statutory commission" of the same instance at which works the decision maker.
6. All decisions about which it is estimated that they affect over 5000 people, before implementation must be rectified by the central (for the entire country) "statutory commission" (of the highest rank).
7. The rectifying a given decision by the appropriate "statutory commission" does NOT remove the personal responsibility for its outcomes from the officer who make this decision.
8. In case the "statutory commission" finds a given decision disagreeable with the statute of the "party of totalizm" or with the statements of the philosophy of totalizm (e.g. because it runs against the action of any moral law), and thus this commission suspends the implementation of this decision, the decision needs to be transformed in such a manner that it eliminates the reservations of the commission, while after the transformation can be presented again to the same commission for rectification.
9. In case the decision maker does NOT agree with reservations of a given statutory commission, he or she can appeal to the statutory commission of a higher instance for reconsidering his or her decision. From reservations of the statutory commission of the highest rank there is no appeal.
Introduction of changes to the statute of the "party of totalizm": 1. Presidents, statutory commissions, and conventions of members, have rights to propose changes to the statute of a given branch.
2. A change of the statute of a given branch, the essence of which is morally contradictive to the statute of the central (country wide) branch of the "party of totalizm", or is contradictive to moral laws described by the philosophy of totalizm, is illegal and must be withdrawn.
3. The proposed changes and improvements of the statute acquire the power only after they are voted in a secret voting of the convention of a given branch, and after their agreeability with the central statute and with the content of moral laws is confirmed by the "statutory commission" of the higher rank or the central rank.
4. The long-term members of the "party of totalizm" which are affected in a undesirable manner changes to this statute, should obtain a choice whether their membership is going to be based on the old, or on the new formulation of this statute. (A long-term member is every member whose membership extends for at lest 10 years, as well as every member-organiser.)
VII. FINANCES OF THE "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
Origins and management of assets and funds of the "party of totalizm": 1. Assets of the "party of totalizm" originate from membership fees, donations, and other sources allowed by laws concerning political parties and by other laws. Responsible for gathering the assets of the party, and also for accounting of all incomes and expenses of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" can be delegated by the president of a given branch to the treasurer of that branch.
2. The amount of membership fees is defined by decisions of presidents of subsequent branches of the 'party of totalizm". The president have the right to delegate this decision to the treasurer of a given branch.
3. Members-organisers, and also honorary members of the "party of totalizm", are released from the duty to pay membership fees.
4. All matters regarding membership fees of delegates for conventions of higher hierarchy branches, are regulated by their own branches, means by the branches that these delegates represent.
5. The external representation of given branches of the party of totalizm in all matters relating to finances and to party ownerships, as well as the rights to take credits on behalf of given party branches, are entitled presidents of given branches. But these presidents have the right to delegate their entitlements to treasurers of their branches.
6. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm", or the treasurer acting on behalf of that president, can establish legal and financial representatives who are to represent externally given branch of the "party of totalizm" and to draw credits, to the level and at conditions defined legally in the appropriate representation document.
7. All incomes and expenses of the divisions of the "party of totalizm" must be accounted accordingly to the currently prevailing financial laws.
Summary and the final information of this web page:
Summary of this web page:
The majority of people already "gave up"
the matter of the "improvement of our life
quality" through the improvement of the
social and political system in which we live.
But this is quite an erroneous approach.
After all, if we do NOT improve ourselves
our standards of living, then NO-ONE else
is going to do this for us. The proposed on
this web page political "party of totalizm",
with its peaceful and progressive status,
indicates for people the path for the least
"painful" way to accomplish such an improvement.
After all, it establishes "moral mechanisms
of the improvements" which in a long-run
must yield a significant gains for all people.
Thus, it is an attractive "alternative" for commonly
used to-date manners of accomplishing such
an improvement, of the kind of "coups", "revolutions",
"rebellions", "strikes" etc. - which typically spill
a lot of human blood, unnecessarily take a lot
of human lives, while in the final effect still do
NOT bring the expected results. (How in the
world ruled by
a new "group intellect" which starts its existence
from the spill of human blood, from unleashing
terror, and from causing harm, could possibly
introduce any improvement to the world?) So
it is worth to know, that such
a peaceful alternative for the improvement of
our lives do exist at all. It is also worth to learn
what it is all about. Just for these reasons it is
worth to read this web page.
Current email addresses to the author of
this web page, i.e. officially to
Dr Eng. Jan Pajak
while courteously to Prof. Dr Eng. Jan Pajak,
at which readers can post possible comments,
opinions, descriptions, or information which in
their opinion I should learn, are provided on the web page named
(for its version in the HTML language), or the web page named
(for the version of the web page "pajak_jan_uk.pdf"
in safe PDF format - which safe PDF versions
of further web pages by the author can also be
downloaded via links from item #B1 of the web page named
The author's right for the use of courteous
title of "Professor" stems from the custom that
"with professors is like with generals", namely
when someone is
once a professor, than he or she courteously
remains a professor forever. In
turn the author of this web page was a professor
at 4 different universities, i.e. at 3 of them,
from 1 September 1992 untill 31 October 1998,
as an "Associate Professor" from English-based
educational system, while on one university as
a (Full) "Professor" (since 1 March 2007 till
31 December 2007 - means at the last place
of employment in his professional life).
However, please notice that because of my
rather chronic lack of time, I reluctantly
reply to emails which contain JUST time
consuming requests, while simultaneously
they document a complete ignorance of their
author in the topic area which I am researching.
How with the web page named
one can find totaliztic descriptions
of topics in which he is interested:
A whole array of topics equally interesting
as these from the above web page, is also
discussed from the angle that is unique to
the philosophy of totalizm. All these related
topics can be found and identified with the use of
prepared especially to make easier finding
these web pages and topics. The name "index"
means a list of "key words" usually provided
at the end of textbooks, which allows to find
fast the description or the topic in which we
are interested. My web pages also has such
a content "index" - only that it is additionally
supplied in green
which after "clicking" at them with a mouse
immediately open the web page with the topic
that interest the reader. This content "index"
is provided on the web page named
It can be called from the "organising" part of
"Menu 1" of every totaliztic web page. I would
recommend to look at it and to begin using it
systematically - after all it brings closer hundreds
of totaliztic topics which can be of interest to
This web page is also available in the form
of a brochure marked
which is prepared in "PDF" ("Portable Document
Format") - currently considered to be the
most safe amongst all internet formats, as
normally viruses cannot cling to PDF. This
clear brochure is ready both, for printing,
as well as for reading from a computer
screen. It also has all its
still active. Thus, if it is read from the computer
screen connected to internet, then after clicking
onto these green links, the linked web pages
and illustrations will open. Unfortunately, because
the volume of it is around a double of the volume
of web page which this brochure publishes,
the memory limitations on a significant number
of free servers which I use, do NOT allow to
offer it from them (so if it does NOT download
from this address, because it is NOT available
on this server, then you should click onto any
other address from
and then check whether in there it is available).
In order to open this brochure (and/or download
it to own computer), it suffices to either click on
the following green link
or to open from any totaliztic web site the
PDF file named as in the above green link.
If the reader wishes to check, whether some other
totaliztic web page which he or she just is studying,
is also available in the form of such PDF brochure,
then should check whether it is listed amongst links
from "part #B" of the web page named
This is because links from there indicate all totaliztic
web pages, which are already published as such
brochures from series  in PDF format.
I wish you a fruitful reading!
Date of initiation this web page: 11 November 2011
Date of the most recent update: 22 September 2013
English: If you prefer to read in a different language, click on the selected flag or
green link below
Po polsku: Jeśli preferujesz czytanie w odmiennym języku, kliknij na wybraną flagę lub
zielony link poniżej